Dear Your Cup of Cake,
You have tapped into my wildest dreams and created a sweet treat that even I may not be able to ignore… Butterfinger Puppy Chow? YES PLEASE.
WELL, I can’t even come up with anything witty or creative to delay this any longer… you and I both know you’re only here for the recipe 😉
6 C. Rice Chex Cereal
1 C. milk chocolate melts
1/2 C. peanut butter, smooth
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 1/3 C. Butterfingers or Chick-O-Sticks, crushed
1. Measure out your Chex cereal into a large bowl and set aside.
2. In a medium microwave proof bowl, melt milk chocolate melts, peanut butter and vanilla extract until smooth. (About 45 seconds, then stir, then 15 more seconds)
3. Pour melted chocolate/peanut butter over cereal and stir until well coated.
4. Dump into a large plastic bag or a tupperware with a lid, add crushed Butterfingers and shake until well coated.
5. Dump onto a cookie sheet to let cool.
6. Hide it all because it will disappear way too fast.
Copyright © YourCupofCake
Crushed them in a plastic bag, but you can use a blender too!
If you’re looking for any more recipes, I highly recommend checking out this site… there’s plenty to go around!!
xo – blondie