Traveling the world has long been a dream of mine that just hasn’t had the opportunity to come true. This world has so many amazing things in it, and one day I would love to see it all. I’ve always been a curious being, so my desire to discover new things and explore is basically second nature. Today, my wishlist is a few places I would love to visit!
1. Paris – I want to do everything here. Be it touristy or not, I just want to immerse myself in the culture of this glorious city.
2. Italy – If you look at my Pinterest board of “lovely places” (aka places I want to go) you will see that 95% of them are in Italy. So, basically I really just need to live there for a while to get my fix!
3. Australia – This trip has been a dream of mine forever.
4. India – I’m sure there are a million things to do in Inda, but the one thing I have always wanted to see was the Taj Mahal.
5. Ireland – Kissing the Blarney Stone, cruising through the gorgeous countryside, you name it I want to do it!
6. Alaska/Canada – Why? To see the Northern Lights. Ever since I watched Balto for the first time, I’ve wanted to see them for myself!
7. Bahamas – To see the beauty of this area and mostly, just go to The Atlantis Resort. I don’t care how corny, cheesy, or touristy it is… I want to go!
8. Greece – Act like I even need to tell you why I want to go here.
9. Poland – To see where my family came from.
10. Well, this one is a little different. For those of you who know me, you know I LOVE museums and any sort of historical nonsense. Really, I’m obsessed and it’s kinda nerdy but I don’t even care. Although they may overlap some listed above, I would like to go to any of these museums/galleries.
xo – blondie