Today, I am deeply saddened by the death of the wonderful, amazing style icon Lilly Pulitzer. Hers was a story that was truly inspirational. In honor of this great and stylish woman, all the items on my wishlist today are from Lilly Pulitzer (not that they couldn’t always be anyway — she’s just so fab!). So let’s get down to business:
I’m not going to say something about every item today, simply because Lilly’s iconic design speaks for itself. All her pieces are crisp, clean and professional. The accessories are never too over the top, and if you avoid the prints (although I don’t know why you would) her bags are super practical and able to be mixed and matched with her entire collection! All of these items are easy and breezy, just in time to kick off spring.
1. Spring fling tote in shorely blue tossing the line
2. Andria top in splash pink
3. Kat kitten heel in nude
4. Delia dress in resort white truly petal lace
5. Buttercup short in Hotty pink lucky seersucker
6. Laidley dress in neon pink metallic boucle
7. Sophie strappy wedge in gold metallic
8. Lola hoodie embroidered in resort white rainbow fish
9. Making waves charm bracelet in gold metallic
I strongly suggest reading up on Ms. Pullizter’s life story… it truly is an inspirational one that forced me to take some recent big steps in my own life. http://www.lillypulitzer.com/content_slides.jsp?groupName=OurStory
In the words of Lilly herself, “Style isn’t just about what you wear, it’s about how you live”. So, until next time… keep it stylish!
xo – blondie