Happy Monday! I don’t know about you, my lovely readers, but Monday is a whole lot easier to deal with when the sun is shining! This weekend got the best of me, so I spent my entire day today shopping online to come up with my nine items for this wish list. So, without further adieu, here it is:
1. Free People crochet fringe vest in light grey: Yet another item from Free People that I wish I could pull off. I still think its adorable, nonetheless, and would buy it in a heartbeat.
2. Coach faceted flower stud earring: Can you say GORGEOUS? I want these in my ears, like yesterday. I’m not generally a huge gold wearer but I would make an exception for these puppies.
3. Bar III Romper in navy combo: Rompers and I have a love/hate relationship. I love them, and they hate me. This romper is absolutely adorable and so feminine with the floral detailing! Pair it with a cute pair of wedges and you’ve got the perfect spring or summer ensemble!
4. Ivanka Trump Ava satchel in cognac: I love this satchel. Like I really need any more bags, but I may make this one mine very soon. Not only is it adorable on the outside, but the inside is nice and spacious. Which is a huge plus if you’re like me and carry everything but the kitchen sink with you.
5. Vince Camuto dress in mint: You’ll look fab welcoming spring in this darling Camuto dress. I love the mix of the mint and pink belt. This dress needs to be in my closet.
6. Carlos by Carlos Santana Geneva platform wedge in camel: I’ve been looking for these wedges all my life. I love the perfect height, adorable cut outs, the zipper… OY! Basically I just fell in love with these shoes, but then again when doesn’t that happen?!
7. Calvin Klein animal print skirt in black multi: I’m all about the printed skirts. This one is perfect to mix with so many things and is cut just perfectly. Another perfect 10, Klein.
8. Juicy Couture spike frontal necklace in gold-tone: What is it with me and spikes lately? If it’s got spikes, I want it. This is adorable because it mixes the feminine touch of the gems with the spikes for an all around amazing piece.
9. I.Madeline lace peplum top in ivory: I think I just died and went to heaven. This shirt is absolutely adorable. Everything about it is perfect. You can dress it up or down, and you’ll never look out of place!
Basically, this week was very difficult because I’m drooling over everything on my wishlist more than normal. If some presents showed up on my doorstep, I wouldn’t hate it! 😉
Until next time, loves.
xo – blondie