Happy Monday, darlings! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend full of lots of rest and relaxation. Mine was spent shakin’ my groove thing at lip sync for Greek Week (shout out to all my Sigma Kappa sisters out here), and of course shopping online. This week’s wishlist is a list of nine, widdled down from a list of about 25… okay maybe it was a lot more than that but can you blame me? With the first day of spring behind us (although the weather may not call for it) I’m sure all our closets could use a little pick me up!
1. Free People slip dress – Sequin shiny mesh: Ahhh Free People. The place with hundreds of things I wish I could wear, but highly doubt I could ever pull off, this slip dress being one of them. I love the combo of the sequins and the mesh, its light, flowy, and the most perfect shade of pale pink a girl could ask for.
2. MARC by MARC JACOBS ‘Henry Skeleton Watch’ & MARC by MARC JACOBS ‘Turnlock – Katie’ large bracelet: The stacked wrist. One of my favorite fashion trends that I have decided to embrace whenever I can. Whether its simple like this Marc Jacobs combination or if you want to opt for a slightly more complicated look, there really is no way to go wrong with it!
3. Tory Burch – Vintage logo tote: Tory Burch has got to be one of my favorite designers. Everything is so crisp and clean, and you can’t help feeling like a million bucks while wearing her pieces. This bag is beautiful. I’ll admit, I wasn’t a huge fan at first, but after staring at it for a while I fell in love. There’s just something about this bag that screams, “you need to buy me” and its taking all my will power to say no.
4. TOMS women’s navy nautical biminis: I’m a huge fan of TOMS in general. They’re super comfy, super stylish and you’re helping out a good cause while satisfying your craving for shoes. This style is adorable. I love boat shoes, and the fact that TOMS has been smart enough to combine two of my favorite things landed a pair of these in my closet as soon as I saw them.
5. Diane von Furstenberg skirt – Elley mini shadow dot lace: One word – GIMMIE! Basically, I’m obsessed with this fabulous skirt. The floral mixed with the pink is right up my alley. Need I say more?
6. Lilly Pulitzer – Riley scarf in Flutter blue off kilter stripe: I don’t generally wear blue, but this blue is something I would immediately make a priority in my spring wardrobe. Lilly scarves are some of the most adorable scarves out there, and I want every single one of them. Definitely a must have this season if you’re like me and feel the need to embrace the scarf trend year round.
7. Nanette Lepore ‘Circuit” skirt: I love the clean crisp cut of this skirt. Its not something I could readily pull off with my body shape, but boy do I want to! This style and cut of skirt is so easy to mix and match that it should definitely be a staple in anyone’s closet.
8. Lilly Pulitzer – Goodie goodie bracelet in Resort white: As I’m feeling super sororital today, Lilly made it on my list twice. This gem is BEAUTIFUL. I’m in love with pearls (my sorority stone) and this bracelet has plenty to go around. Looking around the Lilly website, there are so many possible ways to wear this bracelet that I think I will be adding it to my collection in the very near future.
9. Steve Madden ‘Wexler’ pump: Would you look at these beauties?? I don’t know if it’s the scales, the peep toe, or the metallic straps, but these shoes are hot.
Enough drooling for now, ladies. Here’s wishing you an extremely fashionable week – don’t let this drab weather get you down.
xo – blondie