Hello loves and welcome to the first weeklyblondie Wishlist Monday. After spending a glorious week on the beaches of Panama, its no wonder all my current cravings are light, bright, and breezy. See anything you like? I thought so, lets get started with what these drool worthy items are and why I chose them.
1. essie “hip-anema” from the spring 2013 collection: If you know me, you know my nail color choices rotate in the warms quite often, so this color was the perfect pick. This lovely red is ready for you to hit the beach with style.
2. kate spade ‘millionaire quote iPhone 5 case”: borrowing a quote from my girl Dorothy Parker kate spade obviously hit the nail on the head as this case is obviously completely true about my life. I’m fairly certain that I would be a super awesome millionaire.. I certainly could use the funding for my shopping habits.
3. Cara studded leather bracelet: Secretly I’m obsessed with studs, although I do not currently own anything with studs on it. Part of me tells me I can’t pull them off.. only time will tell.
4. Dior ‘Cherie Bow’ nail laquer in Rosy Bow: This color screams Barbie Girl, and I totally dig that. Aside from the amazing pink color, Dior makes some really great polishes that are generally pretty chip free for us girls on the go!
5. Bellatrix print sheer peplum blouse: Basically, I need this in my life like yesterday. I’m in love with the peplum top (when it’s done well, mind you) and this floral print is to die for. The fact that this top can be dressed up or down is definitely a plus & its totally summertime ready!
6. Kelsi Dagger ‘Alina’ crossbody bag: Love at first sight. I absolutely love this bag, although I cannot put my finger on the reason why. Its the perfect size and has four card pockets inside, can you say fabulous?
7. Eliza J pleated chiffon maxi dress: If maxi dresses were girls, they would turn me. For real though, I love maxi dresses and the complete simplicity that comes with them. This one is beyond adorable and looks perfect with slim to none accessories. Bravo, Eliza J!
8. kate spade ‘Irina’ wedge: As you will notice, I have a huge crush on kate spade. I’m not afraid to admit that when trend emails pop up in my email inbox, I will stop to read them regardless of where I am. This wedge is probably one of the cutest wedges I’ve seen in a while. The stripe wedge and flawless mix of black and brown is tres chic.
9. Alexis Bittar ‘Elements – Floral’ vine necklace: I think I died and went to accessory heaven. This necklace is absolutely beautiful in every sense of the word. Basically, I need to make it mine ASAP.
That’s all I have for now… the list could go on for ages but I had to pick my jaw up off the floor sometime.
keep it fabulous, lovers.